-
March 15th, 2008, 08:43 PM
#1
Inactive Member
What is you favorite local outdoor spot or spots
This last week a nice weather has me itching to get outdoors. Just wondering what every ones favorites outdoors spots and activities. I guess locally Bark camp lake and Little stony falls are my favorites. Pound lake is nice but every time I take my kids up there to hike or something there are always some crusty old queers hanging out. I used to love going to the gorge in Coeburn when I was younger and hanging out fishing all day. Haven't been there since they put the trail in tho. May have to hit it a few times this yr. Any backpackers/Hikers in this crowd?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks